Molecular Warehouse was selected from over 100 applications and 12 finalists as best Series A stage company at Health 2.0, the premier conference for digital health.
The selection panel was composed of prestigious international life sciences and tech investors, including:
- Dr. Vishal Gulati, Draper Esprit
- Dr. Michael Sidler, Redalpine Venture Capital
- Dr. Klaus Stöckemann, Peppermint VenturePartners
- Anna Boffetta, Balderton Capital
- Edward Kliphuis, Merck Ventures
- Lara Koole, Philips HealthTech Ventures
- Josep Sanfeliu, YSIOS Capital
- Francesca Wuttke, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund
- Clara Leonard, DH Ventures
- Alessio Beverina, Panakès Partners
- Sven Lingjaerd, Endeavour Vision
- Marc Lambrechts, Capricorn Venture Partners
- Marc-Olivier Luecke, Atlantic Labs
This marks the best possible start to our Series A fundraising campaign!